FS or Trade-drilled 90 gallon entire setup available

drex

hey all. im looking to get out of the saltwater hobby anyways,just not enough time anymore. im looking to trade my drilled all glass 90 gallon "black" tank..matching stand,i do have a sump underneath it with 2 protein skimmers if someone wanted one or both, return pump works great,and ive got a canopy on top with 2x400 watt metal halides in it and two 4 ft vho actinics in it. im willing to split everything up so if you want only one thing let me know,my main concern is the tank. im in mankato mn 56001. im open to trades im looking for something close to the same size, wouldnt mind a bow front or corner tank either. so if you have anyhting not drilled in any of those areas to trade, or a bow front that is bigger even let me know. open to all offers, tank is flawless and only about 1 yr old i bought it new.it is full of livestock and corals at the moment also. no reasonable offer will be turned away. shoot me a PM with what you specifically have in mind and i wll work with you.

drex

i can try to get some posted up here..i have pictures of my setup posted all over on here. im working like 14-17 hr days 5 days a week right now..just cant handle it anymore its been this way for almost 2 months. im open to offers, nothing reasonable will be turned down.im in mankato mn 56001. i would really like a 92 corner to start a freshwater tank with.
tank is full right now if someone wants some really nice live rock and live sand i would work something out with someone. rock has plenty of polyps nad muchrooms attached. plenty of corals and fish still in the tank if interested also.