FS or trade Purple Gorgonian, Sea Whip, Purple blade

smork81

I have for sale or trade a very large purple gorgonian(some other names for this are Sea whip, Sea rod, sea(purple) blade and Purple Gorgonian.
I will sell frags of it only not the whole plant(the place I bought it from did NOT have it under good lighting so the color is a tan/pink/purple color) once it gets under the lighting
it needs it will turn a nice shade of purple.
Here is some info on this species:
Color: The Purple Ribbon Gorgonia has a purple, lavendar, purple/tan, purple/brown color.
Type of hard coral: Gorgonia
Diet: Carnivore.
Feeding: It likes to eat filter feeding invert food, Mysis Shrimp, micro-plankton a few times per week, when open..
Behavior: The Gorgonia species is generally semi-aggressive toward other tankmates.
Care: Many consider the Gorgonia species a medium-maintenance specimen.
Lighting: Has intermediate lighting needs.Symbiotic algae zooxanthellae are hosted within this organism.
Water flow: The Gorgonia, Sea Rod, Sea Whip, Sea Blade requires intermediate water flow.
General notes: Branching coral. Allow adequate space, as this polyp will grow rapidly. Do not expose to open air.
Water parameters: Keep water quality high (SG 1.023 - 1.025, pH 8.1 - 8.4, Temp. 72 - 78° F).
Origin: The Purple Gorgonia is commonly collected from Indo-Pacific.
I will be selling and trading 5" minimum frags up to 12 inches. If you want smaller than 5 inches LMK and we can work something out.
The price for these are: $2.50 per inch plus $1.50 for heat packs if you want them.
Also I could give a mix of the Yellow Gorg., red gorg. and the purple gorg mounted on LR that would look something like this-> This piece will be priced according to the size of the frags you want plus the orice if the Live rock rubble it will be attached to.

Here are a few pics of the actual gorgonian I have that will be fragged if anyone wants any.

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/atta...1&d=1202602731
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/atta...1&d=1202603340