FS really cheap FISH and eel

reeftank27

ive shipped a eel before..i would do it but i dont think it would be worth it for you to do it..overnight shipping last time costed me around 75 dollars so that would be one expensive eel

bobtail107

if you sell the tank and need somewhere for the fish to go asap. I would be willing to adopt these fish.. I saw that you might hav sold the tank..
Jeremy

reeftank27

thanks for the offer but there in my 125 and im just waiting to set it up as a reef...thats the only reason there going so until they sell they will stay in there...thanks Jason

reeftank27

Im pretty sure the eel is going tomorrow but the others are still up forsale..actually if someone wants the grouper and the catshark they can have them...I will just have to trade the other 2 to the petstore.. If someone wants to make an offer i most likely will take it...I just really want to see them get a home instead of being in a small tank at the petstore.

etrain

i would like to buy clown live in brackney, pa but myt mom works in binghamton at haas landscape arhitect on s. washington street