FS: RODI unit, T5 lighting, skimmer and more

c42480

I had a few people back out of stuff i was holding for them so no they are back up for sale. My prices INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.
EMAIL ME AT C42480 AT GMAIL DOT COM for fastest responce (AT=@ DOT=.)
1. I have a 6 stage ro di unit with around 500or so gallons with it. Also included will be a full set of replacment filters and 25 or so feet or tube so you can fill containers not near your sorce of water. $100 shipped**SOLD**
2. I have a turboflotor skimmer. It has 3 weeks of use on it. It worked great Filled collection cup every 2 days with thick skim. its good for a 220gallon tank. Can be used in sump or intank cost 240. $180 shipped
3. ONE Koralia 3 power head never used still in box $40 shipped.
4. 2 stealth 250w heaters great to have 2 so if one happens to fail the other still keeps the tank at temp. $30 shipped for both of them
5. A retro vho over driven T-5 kit with icecap ballast and reflectors from reefgeek. about 6 months use for 9 hours a day worked great on my 90 bow and my 178 oceanic tank corals loved them. paid 379 will include moon lights. There is some salt on the reflectors dose not effect light. $200 shipped
6. a refractometer bought from swf.com. $30 shipped**SOLD**