FS:sailfin tang, NH pu only

sharkboy13

i have a 3-4in sailfin, i am willing to trade for a species of dwarf lionfish or eel of sorts, i paid $40 for him and would like to get atleast $30-$35 for him. plz be a responsible owner and provide him an aquarium of atleast 125gal. as i have said in the title this is for NH, VT, ME, or MA ppl, unless u a truly dedicated buyer u can drive here and pick him up from california but i would advise just flying if ur that dedicated. for more info and pics email me at biteoftheviper25@aim.com. thanks for lookin

sharkboy13

hes fine firefish, he plays w/ our new kitten, and eats seaweed selects. and by play i mean the kitten will run its paw along the glass and hell chase it

sharkboy13

well if ur asking if theres something wrong w/ him medically no, mentally yes, he thinks hes a triggerfish, he nearly killed a sfe and yes i did just pick him up

sharkboy13

yes i guarantee his health, mint condition, its only his mind i question. where r u? r u within new england?

sharkboy13

lavagirl r u still interested? if so speak soon, hes attacking my eels again and id like to get rid of him soon. :scared: :help:

sharkboy13

cmon ppl! im willing to sell him for $25, i dont want my eels to get eaten plz!!! take him away!! hes a nice desjardini sailfin tang! $25! plz i beg of u good ppl. :help: :help: :help:

lavagirl

sorry sharkboy my lfs said they should be getting in a sea goblin I think I'll pick that up instead.
I am in the leb area for future refrence though

reefeel

Wow, your snowflakes must be very timid. If my snowflake got chased he would probably rip of the tangs tail, but my snowflake is somewhat evil and vengful, but hey his my favorite fish.

sharkboy13

u dont have anything good that ur willing to part with...wait..can i have some sand??? for the tang? ur steal..