FS: sealife systems skimmer

tabguy

I have what I have been told is an AV-150 model skimmer that comes with a CA-2200 pump for sale. Would like $50 obo. Located in Florida, and will ship at buyers expense.
Thanks for looking
Craig

kanicky

Is that the whole name of the skimmer?
What's the gallon capacity for the skimmer?
How "used" is it?
Any pictures of it when it was in use?
Thank you!!

tabguy

I picked it up from reef central in November and was told it was about a year old then. Unfortunatly I don't have any in use pics, but when I took it out I gave it a vinegar and water bath for a day and a half so it is cleaned up and ready to go. Should be good for up to 100-150 gallons from what I have been told.
Thanks for looking
Craig

tabguy

benchj your email address is not complete, I have calculated shipping at roughly $20 usps parcel post uninsured, to your zip. if this is acceptable let me know.
Thanks
craig

B

benchj123

ok I will buy it from you for $65 shipped. If you accept please email me with your paypal info @ j.bench@mchsi.com (P.S. $65 is as high as my wife will let me go)

B

benchj123

I have paypal waiting please get back with me as soon as possable thank you.

B

benchj123

ok I sent you your payment via paypal just please let me know when you recieve it ok.

tabguy

got the payment, it is packed up and ready to go, I should be able to get it in the mail tomarrow.
Thanks
Craig

tabguy

sent you an email last night to the yahoo address with tracking info, let me know if you didnt get it.
thanks
craig

B

benchj123

it is still at the post office I will pick it up first thing in the morning.