FS : Supreme Mag Drive 24 $80 shipped

jonny

i got a 1 1/2 yr old mag drive that i will be selling. 80 shipped in the conUS. its in great shape. never been clogged, sucked up sand or anything like that.
thanx
cole
pm and i can give my paypal addy

michael1972

pay pale adress please
thank you mike
is it in sump only or can it be external ?
this pump is like 2400 gal hr
what is the watts on it

whyamisofl

Google is your best friend
Description
Specifically designed for the demands of a pond, unlike most other pumps on the market. Magnetic drive pumps are made to run continuously, without seals to wear out. Highly energy efficient, the savings pass on to the consumer. Being filled with epoxy, not oil, they can not leak oil into the pond. All Pondmaster pumps are suitable for statuary, fountains, ponds, and/or aquariums.
These Mag Drive Pumps can be used Submersible or External. They can be used for salt water or aquarium applications.
All Pumps come with a prefilter, 02760 comes with a prefilter screen.
Note: When increasing the size of the outlet on a pondmaster pump you will need a threaded coupling and then a barb or slip fitting depending on type of hose used.
Mag Drive 24 Pump (02750)
Max. Flow Rate - 2400 GPH
Max. Head (Shut-Off) - 20'
Watts - 265
Inlet / Outlet Size - 1" NPT
Min. Tubing Size - 1 1/2"
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 7.5" x 4.0" x 6.0"
Cord Length - 18'
Warranty - 3 Years

jonny

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
http:///forum/post/2629172
Google is your best friend
Description
Specifically designed for the demands of a pond, unlike most other pumps on the market. Magnetic drive pumps are made to run continuously, without seals to wear out. Highly energy efficient, the savings pass on to the consumer. Being filled with epoxy, not oil, they can not leak oil into the pond. All Pondmaster pumps are suitable for statuary, fountains, ponds, and/or aquariums.
These Mag Drive Pumps can be used Submersible or External. They can be used for salt water or aquarium applications.
All Pumps come with a prefilter, 02760 comes with a prefilter screen.
Note: When increasing the size of the outlet on a pondmaster pump you will need a threaded coupling and then a barb or slip fitting depending on type of hose used.
Mag Drive 24 Pump (02750)
Max. Flow Rate - 2400 GPH
Max. Head (Shut-Off) - 20'
Watts - 265
Inlet / Outlet Size - 1" NPT
Min. Tubing Size - 1 1/2"
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 7.5" x 4.0" x 6.0"
Cord Length - 18'
Warranty - 3 Years
thanks so much for that.