Fuge critters

jag3365

I am looking to get some good critters to help my fuge and stir up the sand in my main tank. I've heard spaghetti worms and bristle worms can help, and pods and stars. So if anyone is willing to part with some good stuff I'm looking. Thanks.

mattm

i am in the quad cities, and might have some extra nass snails.... possibly going bare bottom soon.... got probably 150-200 roaming my sandbed, which i could get rid of a few of them now... maybe all of them when the new tank is set up. they are your best bet at stirring a sandbed...
read up on them here
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...ot_parent_id=4
do you have anything to trade?
and what is your email?

jag3365

Yes anything to help my fuge grow a little better. I in fact visit the Quad Cities every once i awhile for the Aquatic Environments store....much better selection than up here.
My e-mail is docjason2@yahoo.com
And so far nothing to trade. I just bought my first coral from down there this week. I started with a FOWLR and now I can't wait till I can get more corals LOL!

mattm

i am probably going to stay local once i split up my tank and DSB and critters... but what is your email in case?
i am planning on ordering a few heat packs to make trading streamlined over the winter months.. if i do i might be able to priority mail them.