Fuge in Nanocube

catfishcity

I was going to do a fuge in my 24 gallon nanocube and was wondering if anyone has done it before. i have seen it in the biocube but was wondering if anyone has done it in the nanocube. if you have please post some pics.

bs21

i am not familiar with the nanocube but if it has back chambers like the aquapod i can post a pic of mine.

premilove

i have a 28 gal nc i have a fuge in the center chamber..chaeto, some rubble, and a fuge light that stays on 24/7..that easy

bs21

here are some pics of min anyway. maybe they can give you some ideas.

bulb i used

light is on opposite tank lights but i dont have a hood so some light gets in there anyway during light cycle

coastie5685

awesome.... best way to go... remove bio balls from middle chamber... keep false floor on bottom of chamber.... i use chemi pure elite then ontop i have chaeto and a little 7w submersible light and your good to go.. helps alot... and you can remove the filter cartridge and place your heater in the first chamber...

cjsiii

Originally Posted by Coastie5685
http:///forum/post/3002721
awesome.... best way to go... remove bio balls from middle chamber... keep false floor on bottom of chamber.... i use chemi pure elite then ontop i have chaeto and a little 7w submersible light and your good to go.. helps alot... and you can remove the filter cartridge and place your heater in the first chamber...
I have a 28g and was wondering if you could post some pictures of the setup.
I am interested in trying to convert the center chamber.
Right now it is running stock with bio balls and such.