fuge/sump

damndamsel

I was jelous by seeing all you guys drawing pictures so..
Questions I have. The center chamber in teh sump..I would like to set my skimmer in here to avoid taking out any good things the fuge produces. I am not 100% sure of my return volume to teh tank. Can 100% of the water be skimmed or should I just be skimming a portion of it all teh time? I am not sure how big skimmers (not a ton of room to work with) get. At the moment I run a red berlin and I never fealt I skimmed enough water but the water quality does seem very good.
Also in the last chamber will be some form of auto top off system. Trying to keep the water as consistant as I can.
Bah cant post yet will figure it out later hehe

vtecbro007

i reccomend u put ur skimmer in da last chamber i hav a seaclone 100 its awesom i got ma lfs to adjust it fo me cus they use it at the store n it works perfectly cheap too $60 @ bigalsonline.com

damndamsel

OK so I drew a pic in paint in windows. Its a very simple thing yet says its to large.. what format should I save it as? Have tried JPeG also have tried to shrink it down but by the time its small enough you cant see it.

damndamsel

again..
well it seems it let me post it after shrinking it beyond reasonable size:( Shame theer is uch a restriction. Would have though filesize would be the factor.