Full Aquarium Shots....

microbat

164 gallon, newly inherited (friend couldn't maintain it and gave it to me)
18 months of neglect, all coral dead (what a shame, the skeletons promise that the coral was beautiful and varied)
2 clown, 1 Talbot's demoiselle (just identified by Wodave, thanks again!), 2 banded coral shrimp, 2 chromis, 1 blue starfish, 1 urchin and 1 fox face.
around 25kg of live rock, crushed coral substrate.
Looking forward to the after pictures, but got to get it stable first!

ashleigh234

Ok I have some better pics now :) although still taken with a camera phone
My foxface isnt nice and bright at the moment ... he got his first real look at my new coral banded shrimp about half an hour ago ... must be scary for him :)

ashleigh234

Come on everyone, wheres the rest of the pics, there are plenty more members out there than the amount of pics on here already :)

fretfreak13

My turn! Wish I had a better camera than my stupid phone.
Makes the reef especially look like poo.
29 gallon reef/20 gallon sump, all fish in there are in the picture. Coralife 50/50 on there now, getting t5s for Christmas. Corals: Purple Gorgonian, Anthellia, Xenia, Pipe Organ, Mushrooms, Flower Anemone, Trumpet/Candy Cane, Orange Deepwater Zoas, Radioactive Dragon Eyes, some other type of paly, GSP, some teeny leather thing, and a Torch. Inverts: SLF crab, Pep. Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp, lots of hermits, a big feather duster named Steeve, and a few narci and cerith snails.

5 gallon Eclipse Hex. No fish in there yet, but will be a Yasha Hase Goby with a Red Banded Pistol Shrimp. Kinda plannin an NPS tank because I really don't want to upgrade the lighting, but incase I get the urge, here's what it will look like. First tank I ever actually planed out. lol Currently there are three hermits, a narci snail, and a pom pom crab in there.

I also have a 30 long mantis tank with nothing in there but sand, heater, and HOB filter. I took a pic to humor myself, but because the backgound and the sand are both black...it looked like nothin. =
Sorry for the long post, I try to add more text to take eyes away form the bad pics.