full setup for sale - wpb, fl

isistius

as the title stated i have a full setup for sale. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. sorry no shipping. here are the specs:
46g bowfront
stand
2 x 96w pc
sealife systems wetdry
skimmer
~80 lbs lr
~25 lbs cc
fuzzy mushrooms
toadstool
brown polyps
xenia
false perc
misbar perc
2 pajama cardinals
snails
hermits
the tank and the inhabitants are old. somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 yrs. my sister-in-law doesn't have the time or $ and the effort to keep this tank going. please take it off her hands.
asking $400 for everything
pics:

peachie98

Would she be willing to part any of it out? If so...I might be interested in the skimmer and wet/dry. I'm in West Palm. I also have a friend who might be interested in the liverock, maybe the crushed coral and maybe some of the livestock if she'd sell separately. :)

peachie98

Okay...can you ask her what she would sell the live rock for (probably with the stuff stuck on it...shrooms, xenia, etc.)? Maybe the crushed coral as well...not sure on that though....this stuff would be for my friend.
And for me:
What she would sell the livestock for (fish, inverts)...separate from rock?
And last, price for the wet/dry and skimmer?
Thanks! Kristen

isistius

peachie - the only way for the live rock to go is with the corals on it. she will not break up the rock. so it's either take it or leave it. $150 for the rock with the corals. cc thrown in. $20 for the fish ( and inverts). $50 for the skimmer and wetdry.

peachie98

PM sent...definitely want the filter and skimmer, and fish/inverts. Let me know if she wants me to come pay for it and I can pick it up after the rock and stuff is sold? I can meet up anyday afternoons or evenings.
Ignore part of my pm...I just saw she didn't want to split up the rock and my friend only has about $50 to spend on rock right at the moment.
Thanks! :)

earnit33

Originally Posted by Isistius
http:///forum/post/2701464
bump-
i need the tank, stand and light gone.
$200 for the 3 pieces.
anyone?
can you clarify,
i need the tank, stand and light gone.
$200 for the 3 pieces.
you need the tank and the stand and light is gone

teresaq

I think he ment he needed them gone as in someone buy the three pieces for 200 and get them out of his house.

peachie98

I bought everything from him except the tank, light, & stand...so I'm sure it's those 3 pieces for $200. They're nice too!