Full tank shot

tallone

hey graham,
beautiful tank...what type of camera do you use for those close ups? incredible detail.;)

jonthefb

btw, grahm, whenever your ready to frag any of those colonies, you let me know!!!!
good luck, and keep the pics coming!
jon

spsfreak100

Thanks again for all the great comments!
I use the Sony Cybershot DscF707 for all the pictures I take. I personally think it's an awesome camera, and it takes great macro shots once you get the hang of all the settings.
Jon,
I may start fragging them in July/August sometime, maybe sooner for some (EI; Heliopora). I'm getting about 1" of growth every couple of weeks from this heliopora. It seems to really encrust... alot :)
Take Care,
Graham

spsfreak100

Originally posted by Juggernaut
SpsFreak,
What kind of camera are you using??

Juggernaut,
Originally posted by SPSfreak100
I use the Sony Cybershot DscF707 for all the pictures I take. I personally think it's an awesome camera, and it takes great macro shots once you get the hang of all the settings.

Originally posted by DvSKiN

I was wondering if you culd just post a link to your foto album for me, I love your macro shots!! But I forgot the link. Thanks man!

Here you go :)
If you prefer the written link, here it is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/pineapplehouse
Thanks again for all the wonderful comments :)
Originally posted by Shel

More Pics PLEASE!!!!

Shel,
I'm working currently on one picture. I take the picture from the side of the tank and focus on the reflection on the tank. This gives a "doulbe" of everything in the tank. Tell me what you think.
Graham

reefgirl

Graham,
I just wanted to say that you and your tank have done a wonderful job maturing in the past year & look great! I'm glad you didn't give up after the episode with that darn pesky sponge.
You should be very proud of what you've accomplished.
RG :)