Fumigation!

jewban

So the house at which I rent is infested with termites, Truly Nolen says get these tanks the F out of this house. Is that necesary? Should I do it just to avoid problems?

alix2.0

YES! if its possible, get it out of the house. if its impossible to move it, you will have to seal it up and make it totally airtight.

metweezer

Originally Posted by jewban
http:///forum/post/2565320
So the house at which I rent is infested with termites, Truly Nolen says get these tanks the F out of this house. Is that necesary? Should I do it just to avoid problems?
I'd tell Truly Nolen to get the termites the frig out of the house. Find out what chemicals he uses. How long they remain in the air. Perhaps covering the tank with a tarp would help. JMO.

scopus tang

I would say it depends as metweezer says on the chemicals. They've fumigated the school several times since I've been keeping tanks here, and the first time they did it I paniced, raced around trying to get everything covered etc ~ didn't lose anything. Second time they did, I was gone, it didn't affect anything. I wouldn't say don't worry about it, but I would say to do some additional checking ~ it would really be the pits to lose everything if what they are spraying truly is toxic to the tank. JME