Fun Moonlights!

rbaby

I got these LED's that are just fun...though I'm not sure how the colors affect my inhabitants...I will keep both...the blue and the fun one...check this "fun" one out:
Blue:

rbaby

It also goes through pink, white and yellow which I can't seem to catch...it's a nifty little LED light that I bought...it rotates through all these colors...dims in with the color, dims out...then next color...once it has gone through all of the colors it shuts off for a couple of seconds...about 5 seconds it'll be dark then it will start up again...
Anyone know if these colors will annoy my corals in any way? I think it looks great...personally the red looks the best...
Also for some reason, when I take pictures it shows a rainbow spectrum...it doesn't do that in my tank...it might've been the chance when I take the pics the light hits it a certain way based on my water agitation...who knows...but I think it looks cool.

rbaby

I never said I was going to keep it anyway if I found out that it does affect them...please don't malign my post.
As far as my coral list, Hammer coral and ricordias and a mushroom as of now.

clarkiiclo

Well I think it would. Moonlight is blue in color so the fact that the blue would be on then off then on then off ect ect would probally not be good.
I think a consistent light would be a better choice.:yes:

clarkiiclo

The red will have the same effect as leaving the lights off.
Moonlights do have a use, they simulate natural moonlight in deep reefs.
It helps reduce stress on fish too.