Funny fish activity.

sagxman

I was watching my Diamond Goby eating today. They sift through the sand for food which I find interesting to watch. As he was searching for a place to graze a nassarius snail crossed his path. He sucked the whole snail in his mouth and spit him out sending him out of the way.
I think I will name him Yoshi because he reminds me of the dragon in Super Mario Bros. that sucked up eggs into his mouth.
Just had to share. Carry on with regular fish discussion.

nicknacs

I always thought of Yoshi as a dinosaur. Because he lives in 'Dinosaur Land' in the games BUT you collect "dragon coins" with his face on them. So I guess there's no way to really tell but I would think a dragon is a type of dinosaur?

sagxman

I always thought of Yoshi as a dinosaur. Because he lives in 'Dinosaur Land' in the games BUT you collect "dragon coins" with his face on them. So I guess there's no way to really tell but I would think a dragon is a type of dinosaur?
Lol nicknacs, you're analyzing this too much. :hi:

nicknacs

Lol, It is a question and argument that Nintendo fans have had going for years. Some even call him a turtle.

sagxman

Lol, It is a question and argument that Nintendo fans have had going for years. Some even call him a turtle.

I'm going with dragon. I don't think dinosaurs have long tongues like he has.