Funny LFS Experiances....POST HERE!

the claw

At the LFS aptly nicknamed Deathco, one of the employees was trying to "fish" something out of a tank for me. She was on an aluminium ladder. Everything was fine until she layed her arm on the side of the tank under her arm pit. The tank had a dead short in it, and when she made connection it shocked her, and she flew off of the ladder. Fortunately I was watching and was able to catch her before she flew into the stack of fish tanks for sale. I personally thought I should get the fish for free for my services, but oh well. The evil thing was, all of the other employees knew this was going to happen, but they wanted to get the new girl.

terrence

I'm sure your "Deathco" is the same company I call "Dumbco"...I asked a sales rep a question and his reply was....."If you don't know....you shouldn't have a fish tank!!"....honest...
I know....I know....this ISN"T funny!!!!!!

T

toungetwster

LOL...I was at a LFS the other day...just looking...when I saw a blue hippo...scratching like wild....well about that time a guy came to get some fish for another customer....I told him you should check that system for ich...(there were about 10 tanks on the one system)...he asked me why.....I told him cause I saw the hippo scratching like wild.....his reply.....oh.....not a problem...all hippos do that.....!!! I just shook my head and left....Not even going back to THAT PLACE!!

the claw

Someone should create a new thread. Scariest LFS stories, instead of funniest. I'm sure there would be alot more posts.