Funny pictures of my dog.

drex

should we keep this thread going? great looking dog ! my dog pickles would like to have someone around like that to play with..hope you dont mind! not trying to hi-jack haha..if you are ever bored go on youtube and check out canine catwalk by michwich productions..my fiance has a little to much fun with dressing the poor dog up...

coral keeper

Thanks everyone!
Hey drex, we could let this thread keep going! Come on everyone! Post funny and/or cute pictures of your dogs!

drex

haha thanks guys..not kidding you my dog has 40+ out fits hanging in my closet..
thanks to the wife..as i mentioned above if you go on youtube..their is a video on there of her doing a catwalk in all of her outfits last summer..about half of what she has now..just type in canine catwalk its by michwich productions haha..shes a great dog. like coral keeper sais post up people!enjoy! shes a handful...lol

drex

lol nice pics you can tell he likes the camera..my dog does to..she likes anything that is focused on her.

Here's a picture of me and my G/F's new puppy.... and no we don't usually keep him chained, only when we know somebody will be coming up the driveway

Got him from Boonsboro. MD. He's awesome. Unfortunately we just found out that he has some bad hip problems.
Can't win them all I guess.

barngirl

He is beautiful, and I know "Golden's" , the THING!!!
They have over bred em'!!!
He is a doll, love em, no matter what!!! ;)
He will be fine!

kerriann

this pic is almost 13 years old and it's actually a picture of a picture but this was my puppy buster...