Funny story

watergal

I had a meeting today at a client's office to go over their audit. There were 8 of us in the conference room including one on the senior partners from my firm. I have my cell phone in my purse on the table & the volume is as high as it will go - I usually leave my cell in my truck but I forgot to take it out. Well, I have Nextel - two way. During the meeting you hear beep beep Hey baby whatcha wearing(its my buddy Mike - he always says this when he calls me) Well I thought I would die, so I just pretend I didnt hear anything. The president of the company looks at the phone on the conference table with a strange look - I was about to laugh. Then about 10 seconds later again my phone goes beep beep Hey baby whatcha wearing. The president intercoms the secretary & asks her if something is wrong with phone - well I let out a giggle try and cover it up with a cough, grap my purse & look for a mint while turning off my cell. During rest of the meeting I had to control myself from laughing. Well I get back to the office & the senior partner comes in my office looks at me & smiles and says next time I should turn off my cell phone before a meeting.
Well I hope you get a laugh out of this :D