Funny Story

ebsochin

Has anyone had this happen to them?
I was changing the filter pads in my 180 gal sump and noticed that my royal gramma was swimming in the sump. Kinda of reminded me of Little Nemo!:D Anyway, my wife and I were laughing so hard, it didn't help trying to catch the fish. I ended up having to shut the pump off, remove all the bio balls from one side of the filter and net the fish. He survived with only a minor scratch on his side.
I'm still trying to figure out how he got through the bio balls down to the sump??????:notsure: :notsure: Must have been one heck of a ride. Thought I would share it with you guys and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

ebsOCHIN, the exact same thing happened to me! Except it was with a neon dottyback. I still cant figure out how he got through the foot a bio balls not to mention the prefilter. Did u figure out how he got down there yet?

ebsochin

Still haven't figured it out? I guess I will never know. It still quite hilarious. Never thought a fish would try to escape. Maybe he watched the movie too!!
:D