Future stock question. Newbie.

monalisa

Hello!
I recently set up my 55 gallon tank and right now it is still cycling...but have been (endlessly) thinking about who's going to live in it come the end of this summer. Here is the stock list I am dreaming about right now. My tank will most likely be a FOWLR and I would like all of your expertise on if it is a good list. What order should I put them in and will this list bring me to my limit?
If I can add more, then what would you all suggest? Thanks in advance for your help.
Fuzzy Dwarf Lion
Marroon Clown
Flame Angel
Valentini Puffer
Beth :notsure:

lolly1

Oops! I'm on my mom's computer and was accidentally signed in as her! The above question was from me...not Lisa!!

Beth

momoftwo

Im a newbe too. But from what I do know you can not put lion fish with clowns. But you can put lion fish with the angel, and puffer. Either Find something other then clowns, or the lions. Clowns can also go with the puffer and angel. I dont think it matters what order you put them in, just as long as you wait a few weeks before adding another fish so the ammonia in your tank can level back out.

monalisa

Hey Beth,
What about posting this in the aggressive forum as well? Wish I knew more on the subject, but aggressives aren't something that I've researched much...
Lisa :happyfish

joez

I had successfully kept a lion with a clown in my 37gal until the lion outgrew the tank and I had to move him. You MUST insure that there is alot of rock work, and that the clown is large while the lion is very small. Also, keeping an anenome for the clown I think helped. Oddly enough, I also had a flame angel and porcupine puffer in there too for a while until they out grew it.
As always with agressive setups, though, no guarntees!