G-force's fish tank 2010

spanko

That is a lot of fish and a large variety. Tell us about the tank, size, lighting, filtration etc. Very clean looking.

g-force

Thanks Spanko,
this is a 120gallon tank (30 gallon sump). To give it a natural look, I added a few live rocks and coral bones. I am currentky using Atman MG600....want to switch to LED.....any recommendation? Skimmer wise, it is a BM150 with AB2000i. It may not be the best skimmer out there, but definately good enough for me. I also change 30% water weekly and switch on my UV 24/7 to keep the tank algae free. I also use AZOOfilter material to keep NO3 and PO4 to zero.
As for the variety of fish, I've spent a lot of time studying each fish. From my observation, even the well known bully such as the angel can be kept with another angel provided you did the right thing at the beginning. My 6" Imperator, 2" Regal are kept with my 2" multibarred without any problem. The Sailfin Tang and the Percula clown are over 5 years old. I heard they can live over 10years in the wild, hope they can live healthy for another 5 years. My proudest and most favorite fish are the 2 hooded butterfish. They have been living in my tank for over 4 months now.

Cool tank. i like that. "coral bones." just to let you know, im not makin fun. I've never seen so many saltwater fish in one tank unless i was at the Aquarium or Zoo.

g-force

Originally Posted by jamesvishiou
http:///forum/post/3286200
Cool tank. i like that. "coral bones." just to let you know, im not makin fun. I've never seen so many saltwater fish in one tank unless i was at the Aquarium or Zoo.
Thanks James