Galaxia coral FT Upstate NY

jr6rules

Thinking about trading my Galaxia coral. Nice piece, healty and pretty big. Approx. size of softball plus or minus. Agressive coral, killed some of my Xenia and two shrooms.
I live in Upstate NY and I will not ship!
*** Email me if interested, I do not check this forum very ofter, lucianojr@earthlink.net ***

fedukeford

i always get mixed up is upstate NY the lower part of the state or the upper part of the state ?? what type of lighting does that coral need?

bang guy

Originally Posted by fedukeford
i always get mixed up is upstate NY the lower part of the state or the upper part of the state ?? what type of lighting does that coral need?
LOL sorry, but that was a funny question. Upstate = Upper State.
Galaxia needs at least moderate lighting but will thrive under more.

misty7850

Just wanted to say Hi.. jr6rules (Upstate, NY)... I'm from Potsdam, Massena area.. Go home every summer to visit my family... Although I love Florida, NY will always be home.
Good luck in trading your coral.. Sorry to hear bout your xenia and shrooms... I Love my shrooms..

jr6rules

I'm about 20min NW from Albany. There are many different opinions on the lighting required but the general consensus is that it doesn't require a lot of it. When I bought it, it was in a tank with 96watt light and it was doing great. It's now in my tank with dual 175watt MH and it's doing great. Average light, average flow.

biglurr545

im looking for anything all i have is a 7 gallon tank right now it has a toad stool leather frog spawn pulsing zenia red bubble anenome and some green star polyps so im up for any coral other then one of those

jr6

I don't really have any frags right now but check out our local club www.cdmas.org and go to the forum. There is almost always someone getting rid of some frags.