Garlic

eoalulavis

I remember reading somewhere that adding garlic will help aid/maintain immune system? Any comments anyone? Liquid garlic combined w/ food or cloves?

reefer545

Originally Posted by Eoalulavis
I remember reading somewhere that adding garlic will help aid/maintain immune system? Any comments anyone? Liquid garlic combined w/ food or cloves?

True for humans adn fish. PUlverize it ina blender and then add a little bit to the food after you have defrosted it in saltwater.

jhebi

Yes....You can chopped out your own garlic and mix together with your home made fish food.....If you have an asian market there, they sell smashed garlic in a small pot, it cost like 3 bucks, and its plenty of it for you and your fish....

dina12

I use a garlic press - 1 clove of garlic with their dinner every night. My gobbies LOVE to eat the little garlic pieces.....
I do press the garlic into the tank water that I am using to thaw the food...soak all together for about 7-10 minutes.....

ninjamini

Remember! Do not do this when its time for them to mate. Nothing can throw off the mating cycle like garlic breath.