Garlic

1boatnut

Is the Garlic you buy from pet supplies the same as you can get in your local grocery store?
Does anyone know the difference between Garlic Extreme and Garlic Guard?
Thanks

earlybird

Yep same garlic but you can't beat fresh garlic both quality and price. I include fresh garlick when I make my own food.

I buy chopped garlic from the local supermarket to use in cooking, I also use the garlic juice from the jar in the food I add to my tank, works like a charm!!

yea i hear it works for getting picky eaters to eat. my friend says it works like a charm when he first got his trigger. any other benefits though?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by 1boatnut
Is the Garlic you buy from pet supplies the same as you can get in your local grocery store?
Does anyone know the difference between Garlic Extreme and Garlic Guard?
Thanks
They are not the same. Garlic Extreme actualy has a bit of garlic in it. Garlic Guard is just a flavor additive. Fresh garlic is best. It costs about $1-2 for a bulb of garlic. It contains about 10-15 cloves (aprox). You use one clove at a time. It is much cheaper and much more effective. Garlic flavor can be replicated, not the effectiveness of fresh. Please go over to the Disease and Treatment forum. Read Beth's Common Treatmets FAQ. She has plenty of info in there about the medicinal uses of fresh garlic and how to crush it yourself.