garlic

A

angelofdeath132

i've read the posts from you people about the positive effects of using garlic for your fish. i was just at my local grocery store and found a bottle of garlic juice, would this work? how should i use it? thanks again!

fshhub

i use kyolic extract, you can get it from gnc(health stores) it is odorless and a bottle lasts a long ime, since you only use a couple of drops every 2 weeks
and like mentioned, put a couple of drops in the food and soak it before feeding(but no need to drain, if you do it that way)

beattyr

Originally posted by BCarp:
<strong>What exactly does the garlic do to help the fish???</strong><hr></blockquote>
it keeps the vampires away :D
Rob

wrassecal

Along with keeping vampires away it also boosts their immune systems and helps them fight off fish diseases like ich...some start feeding it if a fish gets a light case. I feed to my fish a couple times a week. Garlic will not cure advanced cases of disease. If you have problems with that the disease forum of this board has lots of good advise. It is also reported to help stimulate the appetite of new fish that don't seem to want to eat. HTH

clarkiiboi

So with the garlic: it not a daily thing to do just a few times a week is good? and is that with every feeding in that day or just once? Thanks ;)