gasguzzler

psusocr

you seem to know alot and have some awesome looking animals,, can you send me some pics to my email or post them here???
Psusocr@aol.com
Thanks alot...cant wait to see them

psusocr

wow those are some awesome looking animals!! you say you dont have your tank anymore?? what happened if you dont mind me asking?

gasguzzler

The 125 sprung a leak when I was away on vacation in Cozumel, so I got rid of the animals and sold the 980 I was putting up for them.

gasguzzler

He definately doesnt have any problems eating. I decided to throw a 4" coral beauty in there to give the tank some color and that thing didnt last 2 hours. Every piece gone! He still ignores my 1" cleaner shrimp though. Go figure.

gasguzzler

No, when I lost the first I decided to ditch the other too. I keep trying to come up with something else to put in there with him but I keep coming back to lions. I wish my LFS would stock any kind of dwarfs due to the bad shipping rep.

gasguzzler

Yeah, and hes really good with it, but he told me up front that the supplier he gets them from isnt really "first-rate" so its still a gamble even if they eat at the store for him.

evilss

how much did you wind up paying for your dragon eel?
i guess its a good thing you didnt buy that hawaiin from me. lol

gasguzzler

I got him for $150 under a special order. I would still love to have a hawaiian, but I just dont want the $150 eel to desimate the $800 eel.:D