Gen-X Mak4 water pump for sale in SW Michigan

I've got a fairly new (used for about 8 months) Gen-X PCX-40(Mak4) external water pump that I'm selling for $70+shipping. Here's a link to the product page if you're interested in the specs *****************

Originally Posted by codylowe
FYI... You are not supposed to post links to other saltwater supply stores/sites.
Get over yourself, you internet dork. Sorry for trying to provide a little more information to people who are interested in this water pump. Do you really have nothing better to do than police an internet forum about saltwater aquariums?

codylowe

Originally Posted by Dice Gottfreed
http:///forum/post/2449772
Get over yourself, you internet dork. Sorry for trying to provide a little more information to people who are interested in this water pump. Do you really have nothing better to do than police an internet forum about saltwater aquariums?
Please, there is no need for name calling. This was out of respect for Saltwaterfish.com and their rules;
-The rules of SWF still apply that you cannot post links to other online fish stores, BB's, or sites that have links to those sites even though some of them have great information. This includes trying to get around the word censor and posting things like "saltwaterfish dot com".
-Needless to say, we do NOT tolerate name calling or rudeness or cussing on the site either. Please report all these posts so that we can take appropriate action.
I am a standing user of this site and if you cannot follow the rules and have to resort to name calling, then please do not post on/visit these boards. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.
By the way, in the future if you want to give information on equipment, COPY & PASTE the info onto the board rather than link to a competitors website.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Dice Gottfreed
http:///forum/post/2449772
Name calling and insulting someone who politely was pointing out the rules to you obviously won't be tolerated.
Feel free to start a new thread selling your pump. Just make sure the new thread follows the rules. No links to Competitors, sites that advertise to competitors, competing forums, etc...