general nano ????s

mpdan

i am thinking about getting a nano of some type with tax return i have a 75g fowlr with some mushrooms now. i am wondering which is the best system to get that would support all types of corals hoping to spend less than 500 to get tank stans and light. please lend me your experiance and do not let that 500 nuber be too much of an influance in your opinoins looking to have that nuber sound good or get shot down would like to get one of the larger nanos like the 24g looking for info on ruff price, equipment, suggestion anything that would help a new nano tank thanks sorry post is so long thanks for your help

swimmer4uus

I really like the Nano-Cube HQI's. If I had more space in my room, I'd get one. Plus, they seem to have a really good aftermarket support system with upgrades and what not.
There's my 2 cents

runn3rb3an

I have the 29 biocube with the protein skimmer made for it and I couldnt be happier. Although if your keeping corals, I know its not in the price range, but a 34 gallon redsea max is really nice and already has t-5s and actinics. If you were going to retrofit the biocubes lights or something it ends up being cheaper to just buy the redsea. plus I think it looks nicer.

hlcroghan

You might be able to get a used red sea max on craigs....list.......they are prolly the best all in one system but i don't know if they have good upgrades.....

runn3rb3an

If you are planning to upgrade the tank somehow (I dont know what your planning to do) than I would go with the biocube. You really dont need to much to the redsea though because it already has everything you would need.