Georgia Traders or Sellers?

bthawtho

I see people from everywhere that I am not on this site. I want some stuff too........... So don't be so afraid of shipping. US Mail Priority 2 day works great for me. I get stuff from the Florida keys sometimes and I have never lost a single item. I am a big seahorse nut so if they can ship most anything can. You just have to be mindful of the weather.

reefmad

hello
what you got to trade im hr half away from you (west) in manchester. i have a rock with red mushrooms 9 or more and a branch of metallic frogspawn 4 or more heads and few other small things.
let me know what you have for trade? im looking for a colt and a torch possibly?:happyfish

liverock27

I know this is old and probably not even checked, but I live in Milledgeville (30-30mins from Macon) and was wondering if yall knew any good places around here for fish or coral. Alos if there are any frags yall want to sell I would be interested.

agordon

Between Milledgeville and Gordon on Hwy 243 there is a place called Deep Sea Distributors..Mostly fish, good selection, good prices