Getting married at an aquarium

hot883

How cool is that. man that will be something. Best of luck to you and yours. Be looking for your gift in the mail ok!

sharkbait9

So your not going to be serving shrimp cocktail or any fish plate right :thinking:

That would be pretty funny, as people who ordered a fish plate start eating the fish looking in start throwing up and gaging swimming away screaming in horror

dragonzim

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
So your not going to be serving shrimp cocktail or any fish plate right :thinking:

That would be pretty funny, as people who ordered a fish plate start eating the fish looking in start throwing up and gaging swimming away screaming in horror

Well, they did give us the option of having a sushi bar, if that counts...

crabsrkewl

Originally Posted by DragonZim
My fiance and I just booked our wedding for next spring at Atlantis Marine World here on Long Island. The place closes to the public at night and then they set up as a catering hall in the evenings. Its gonna be SOOO cool. I cant wait!!
Here are some pics of their set up if anyone is interested..
http://atlantismarineworld.com/index.html
http://atlantismarineworld.com/cater...hotoalbum.html
I LOVE atlantis marine world I go there like twice each summer. awesome place. Especially like sand shark lagoon also spaeaking of Atlantis Marine World have any of u done the thing where you swim w? the rays I wanna know if it's worth the $55

dragonzim

I havent done the ray or shark dive but I'm gonna try and get them to throw in a pair of tickets for the shark dive. I'm certainly spending enough money there.. :scared:

dual45s

I would have loved to book there (I'm getting married October 7th), problem is, my fiancee hates fish...go figure.

laddy

LOL....that's awesome (do people still say awesome?).......it sure does beat the hotel banquet hall my wife and I had ours in.
Send pics after the deed has been done.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Joshd123
How much ya spending?
who cares, dream wedding!!!!!!!! So awsome, and yes we still say that!lol :joy:

j.o.

Congratulations to you!! That has got to be one of the coolest Ideas for a wedding I've ever heard of. Best Wishes!! :joy:

el guapo

YEah how did it go ?
WE are looking into the denver aquarium for our resception . It's actually a landrys resturanunt in the lobby so I am guessing its got to be fairly good food .