Getting out of hobby(Pittsburgh area)

dcsg

Selling everything. 3 tanks with stands Perfecto 120, Oceanic 200, Perfecto 150. Will part out if needed. Also have live rock around 600lbs. The 120 is a reef with MH 250, 100 watt VHO and Bullet 3 skimmer. The 200 gallon has built in overflows, has sump and AETECH skimmer with Iwaki 40rlt pump.
Currently will not ship at this time.

dcsg

Sump is the following. I will get pictures. It was installed on a 200 gallon Oceanic Reef Ready tank. Paid 429 plus shipping. Asking 225.
Fits Tanks & Stands that are at least 72 in long X 18 in deep or more
Item Size: L x W x H Capacity Price
UHF™ Pro 72 30 x 14 x 16 x 3/8 30
Additional sliding half cover, for a total of two covers $ included
Second Tank drain fitting $ included
Probe holders & Dosing line retainer $ included
Additional Bulkhead fittings installed $ 20 each
Five Bulkheads Installed. Two for use with external pumps come with screens / One for the skimmer return. Two-1 in Drain fittings for tanks with two overflow boxes are standard. Also includes probe holders and now includes 100 Micron bag filtration standard.

tangey

How much for teh 200 gallon. I am in colombus ohi and cn make a drive to pick it up. ALso how much for the 150? What are the dimesions on the 200 and 150
Thanks

D

dacironi

Do You Have Any L- Rock For Sale -how Much A Pound (dacironi @aol.com)

klearstar

dcsg,
I am interseted in all or parts. Will be in Pittsburgh on Thursday night and Friday with pickup truck. Are these tanks running or empty? Could you giva an estimate on price for tanks and stands and live rock per pound? Thanx.

dcsg

200 gallon price Tank and stand (3 1/2 years old) - $750 has sump and skimmer they are listed below.
150 gallon Price tank and stand 5 years old - $425
also has trickle filter and tank is predilled -extra $200.
AETech Skimmer ETSS 800 - $300
500 + lbs Live Rock 2.75 - 4.00 lb depending on type. Figi ,Vanatau
Sump - AETECH UHF™ Pro 72 - $200 - I can send you a picture if you need it. Just give me email address.

trailer

hey dcsg,
how much for the 120 tank and stand and canopy? is it reefready? what are the dimentions? i am very interested and live in harrisburg so i am not far.
thanks,
trailer

dcsg

Dim - 48x24x24
Not reef ready - has seperate overflow.
Hood is 2 - 250watt metal halide and 2-110 VHO. Have new bulbs still in orig package and have not used.
Looking for $500 for hood that will include bulbs. Hood is Blueline MH built by Custom SeaLife.
Tank and Stand - $325. Tank is full at the moment and would need to sale live rock and fish. In process of doing that.

trailer

hey dcsg,
the 120, what type of stnd does it have? also, it the 150 predrilled by the company (i.e has black plastic overflows) or yourself. i am interested in both but will have to choose one or the other. thanks for the help.

dcsg

The 120 has a Pine wooden stand. The 150 was drilled by the pet store. There are 3 holes drilled with bulk heads installed.

D

dacironi

I Bought Some Nice Items From Dcsg And He Still Has Alot Of Things To Sale, I Like To Say To Anyone Out There He Has It All For Sale To Much To Mention, Thanks Again For Being Very Good To Me On Your Prices.

rigby

I would be interested in the metal halide if it is a retrofit, I want ot put it in my existing canopy. Thanks

oohmiller

interested in the live rock, would like about 50 - 60Ibs, I would pay for shipping
how much would the rock be, prefer fiji

trailer

dcsg,
i am interested in the 120. please keep me updated on its status (empty and ready to sell).
thanks,

dcsg

Trailer - my email is dobs1@verizon.net if you have any questions. Tank will be broken down by early next week. I have however sold the hood. The person is suppose to pick up tonight if he changes his mind I will let you know.

dcsg

I still have some good figi left. 3 dollars a lb. I have around 150 lbs. My email is listed above if you have any questions.