Getting out of hobby

justilorah

Due to money problems, I am forced to get out of the hobby.. So my loss is your gain.. I will not seperate at this time as it is still setup and running with fish in it.. It is a perfecto 180 wide oak finish dual overflow w/ pine wood stand and standard light hood w/ with glass canopie tops. There is about 150- 200 lbs of assorted live rock and reef rock, 150+ lbs of sand. The back of the tank is painted black. Equipment with tank: 2- hydor 3's, 1- hydor 2, 1 odyssea 550, digital thermometer, Red Sea Berlin Classic skimmer, Catalina 5000 return pump, 13w uv sterilizer. I am looking for $1100 cash for complete setup w/ live stock.. Will post pics as soon as get camera back.. I also have many other parts laying around that i will post later... everything is less then one year old...Thank you for looking... i can be reached at justilorah@yahoo.com or by phone at (570)695-1077...
i have a home for my fish so will seperate everything so i will take the best offer for all equipment, and tank and stand..

justilorah

bump
i also have up for sale: berlin xl skimmer brand new never used, eshopps dual output overflow brand new in the plastic, old mag 2 and 3 pumps, rio 600 pump, seaclone 100 skimmer, 2 maxijet 600, 2 maxijet 1200, marineland magnum 350 canister filter w/ bio wheel and extra filter socks. will post pics later today. rock and sand gone with fish..

justilorah

Update: all the powerheads except for the koralias and the odyssea 550 are sold, the overflow, and the seaclone are sold.. whats left i have
1 odyssea 550
2 koralia 3's
1 koralia 2
tank and stand (make offer)
wet dry filter ( eshopps wd300cs,and comes with the return pump a catalina 5000)
13watt jebo uv sterilizer
the marineland magnum 350 canister filter
24" single bulb t5ho light w/ extra bulb

justilorah

tank and stand $400
odyssea 550 $ 15 shipped
uv sterilizer $35.00 shipped
berlin classic skimmer w/ odyssea 550 pump $60 shipped

justilorah

update everything is sold except for the tank and stand uv sterilizer and odyssea 550 powerhead..
tank and stand w/ wiring for acc., and will throw in the refractometer, and the red sea berlin classic skimmer, there also is some rock left over and a small amount of sand that will go with to if wanted. $400 takes it..