getting out of the hobby, selling evrything

sharkboy13

ok so ive decided im gonna leave ya'lls here at swf.com, i kno ive been a big help (said in sarcastic tone) im gonna sell my 90gal DAS for NH, VT, and MA residents who r willing to drive around a lil. willing to sell at best offer (need some fair money for my snakes)
shoot me an email at biteoftheviper25@aim.com if thats ur liking

lvmtn2day

I have a mexican milk snake. If iterested I will sell it for a low price. all of the equipment is included. I live in CT. It's just a thought.

sharkboy13

thnx but no thnx, im more interested in pythons and boas. ive already got a pair of breeding kings anyway

sharkboy13

i may ship, after my experience w/ shipping i may reconsider. i would preferably like it to all go as one so i know all the lil guys r going together. um i have a aqua c remora skimmer, not sure wat model, lights i have no clue but theyre not that good. i have a maxijet ph. as for livestock i have a mimic tang, fu manchu lion, sfe, blue spot puffer, and a snake eel. i also have about 60 lbs of lr. plus some odd number of hermits.

renogaw

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
im not sure im gonna ship yet, its not best weather
i just dealt with shipping an anenome Sharkboy. if you want to ship, put some of those warm hands bag things in the box and surround the box with styrofoam. they last for 7 hours and by then the box should be out of the north east. of course, the dusting of snow i got today might have meant a couple feet for you in NH...

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by renogaw
the dusting of snow i got today might have meant a couple feet for you in NH...
lol i wish, theres barely an inch. but handwarmers eh?

ophiura

I would strongly suggest if you plan on shipping a tang to take it to an LFS to be properly bagged. Also note their scalpel can slit bags, so they need several layers of bagging, IMO.

sharkboy13

the rough estimate on shipping (i dont no what the weight of the box will be) is gonna be about $22.50. since i paid about $50 for him ill set the price to $25.