getting out of the hobby, selling evrything

mitsutech

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
i may ship, after my experience w/ shipping i may reconsider. i would preferably like it to all go as one so i know all the lil guys r going together. um i have a aqua c remora skimmer, not sure wat model, lights i have no clue but theyre not that good. i have a maxijet ph. as for livestock i have a mimic tang, fu manchu lion, sfe, blue spot puffer, and a snake eel. i also have about 60 lbs of lr. plus some odd number of hermits.
Is the blue spot puffer a male if so how much for it also if the snake eel is eating well how much for it with shipping to 21001?

sharkboy13

well i donated the snake eel to a local museum since i did not feel comfortable just giving him to any1. how do u tell if a puffer is male or female?

mitsutech

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
well i donated the snake eel to a local museum since i did not feel comfortable just giving him to any1. how do u tell if a puffer is male or female?
I was realy interested in the eel I was thinking of a box fish actualy.Glad to hear the eel got a good home.

sharkboy13

uh the skimmer is built in since its DAS, as for a timeframe for lr i could get rid of the lr all except for maybe 5lbs, then ship it to u after the fish r gone

renogaw

shark give me a pic of your live rock set up. i'm thinking 40lbs might do well in my tank. what meds have you used? i can probably pick it up.