Getting out....Ohio

fbm

I am kicking the idea of getting out of the reef and going back to the fresh planted tank. To much time and money for reef and no matter what I do something changes and causes me more problems. Just getting rid of livestock no equipment.
80 pounds liverock or so
2 scarlet skunk shrimp
1 cbs
3 peppermints (that eat aitpasia)
1 emerald
1 anenome crab
2 oscillaris clowns
2 green chromis
1 4 stripe damsel
>20 blue leg
4 or so red hermits
10 or so nassisarus
?? mexican turbos
several colonies of xenia (pom pom and red sea)
purple shroom
torch
frog spawn
several kenya trees
colt coral
green zoas
white/grey zoas
100 pounds or so of live sand
I am sure there is a few that I have not mentioned. I do have declining water quality resulting in red slime again, and I don't know why and I no longer care. Seems like it looks great for a week then boom right back again.
So I would like to get rid of this stuff asap and no reasonable off will be refused.
zip code is 44641

ukbice

Hello, I was wondering if you were interested in parting out some of your live stock?
I would be interested in the following, Pending prices:
2 scarlet skunk shrimp.
1 peppermints
2 oscillaris clowns. and a few of the following:
a few blue legs
red hermits
nassisarus and a few
mexican turbos
Thanks! my email is Ukbice1@yahoo.com. -Josh

k-rok

Interested in your Live Rock and some of the fish, crabs, etc. Any pics or pricing info please send to:
K-ROK1@excite.com
I live fairly close and could come pick up this weekend. Thanks.
Kevin

fbm

I am looking to get a 150 for everything (live stock, rock, corals), also not mentioned is toadstool leather and finger leather. So if someone wants to give me 150 for everything it is yours.
Also I will get rid of super skimmer 220, about 3 months old with spare pump shaft.

fbm

Also I will not ship. Too much of a hassle as I do not have any of the supplies to ship.

fbm

If noone buys all by Sunday then I will start parting it out. I can get rid of it in any order but will be hard to get the fish with the rock still in there.

fbm

See post #1 my zip code is 44641, I am in Louisville, Oh about 10 minutes east of the Pro Football hall of fame.

k-rok

Originally Posted by K-ROK
Interested in your Live Rock and some of the fish, crabs, etc. Any pics or pricing info please send to:
K-ROK1@excite.com
I live fairly close and could come pick up this weekend. Thanks.
Kevin

Still interested, please send prices to above email. Thanks.

fbm

Emails sents...first to pick up is yours, need to get rid of fast. My water quality sucks. Torch and frogspawn went back to the LFS because they looked real bad. I am thinking 125 for everything. Also I have a mysis eating mandarin as well.