Getting out Part 2: fish and corals for sale in SE VA

bob a.

I gave it two weeks to try and sell the tanks complete now I am going to start selling them off piecemeal. Original Linky I am in the Norfolk VA area. All sales for livestock will be local, I will not ship any fish.First off, I need to move the livestock before any of the equipment can be sold. I also need to sell the fish from the fish only tank first so I can use that tank to move liverock out of the reef to get the fish in the reef tank. In that vein, I have the following fish ready for sale locally now:
Queen Angel, about 5-6" long, very healthy asking 100:

Red Coris Wrasse, about 5-6" long very healthy, asking 75

Yellow Tang about 4-5" long, asking 40:

Percula Clown 2", asking 15

I will also sell the live rock at 2.50 a pound and will sell off corals from the reef tank as well. Most of what is in the reef tank are leathers, and red mushrooms. I also have fish in the reef that will be up for sale once the fish in the fish only are sold. That tanks holds a large blue hippo tang, Achilles tang, yellow tang, flame angel and a 6 line wrasse. I will post pictures of them later on. The equipment will be sold when all the livestock is gone. Look at the first posting for details on that. I have a tentative buyer for the Euroreef skimmer.
As before, you can PM me or shoot me an email to aquino.bob at gmail dot com.

psycho

I know you said you would not ship fish, I would like to fly up to Norfolk, and If you would meet me at the airport, I'll buy the queen, and maybe some others that you might have. just let me know

bob a.

There is lighting on the fish only as well as the reef. I posted in the First post about what type of lighting is available. I can't sell any of the hardware till the tanks are broken down with the exception of the spare JBJ fixture that we have. That one is a 4 x 55w fixture that has one noisy fan out of the three total. I can let that one go for $80.

seadazed

I'm interested in some of the rock. Would you be willing to meet at Animal Jungle in VA Beach? LMK, thanks.

kniquy

What kind of euro reef skimmer is it? i have limited height in my sump and could probably only fit the RS100 (which is 20" according to the web site). how much space (meaning height) is needed to remove the collection cup for cleaning. I am in no rush so i can wait some time if needed before you get rid of all your live stock.

seadazed

Originally Posted by Bob A.
I appreciate the interest so far, pickups of any rock or livestock will be local.

So, would you be willing to meet at Animal Jungle when your ready to sell the LR?

bob a.

Originally Posted by Seadazed
So, would you be willing to meet at Animal Jungle when your ready to sell the LR?
No, I'm afraid not, you are welcome to come here if you are still interested. You can PM or email for more information.

seadazed

No, I'm afraid not, you are welcome to come here if you are still interested. You can PM or email for more information.
Ok, thanks. LMK if you change your mind.

psycho

Originally Posted by psycho
I know you said you would not ship fish, I would like to fly up to Norfolk, and If you would meet me at the airport, I'll buy the queen, and maybe some others that you might have. just let me know

and also Bob A. let me know if you change your mind with the queen angel.

bob a.

Originally Posted by Metcalf VT
Would you be interested in shipping any of the mushrooms to blacksburg?
I would like to sell as much as I can locally. If I still have any rock or corals left after a week or two I may consider it. Thanks

metcalf vt

I would like to sell as much as I can locally. If I still have any rock or corals left after a week or two I may consider it. Thanks
awesome, either that or maybe I can convince my roommate who lives in portsmouth to pick some up for me next time he visits for the weekend

bob a.

Originally Posted by Metcalf VT
awesome, either that or maybe I can convince my roommate who lives in portsmouth to pick some up for me next time he visits for the weekend
That'll work. Anything specific you are looking for?

mmedley

when you sell the livestock and rock....i am interested in the 30g sump w/ cheato....maybe the skimmer.....i am also interested in the phosphate reactor and pump.......let me know......
keep me posted

bob a.

Originally Posted by mmedley
when you sell the livestock and rock....i am interested in the 30g sump w/ cheato....maybe the skimmer.....i am also interested in the phosphate reactor and pump.......let me know......
keep me posted
I'll Keep you in mind.

metcalf vt

That'll work. Anything specific you are looking for?
Nothing specific, just some shrooms or leathers