Getting rid of a diamond goby

cartman101

iam getting rid of a diamond goby next week to the pet store,so if anyone wants a diamond goby please e-mail me.
The goby is in great condition. Its going to cost you $23.
You MUST live in florida.
Benmike@verizon.net

cartman101

i forgot. The only reason iam getting rid of this fish is because iam setting up a agressive tank. Planning on getting a dwarf lionfish

chandler04

A dwarf lionfish will not eat the goby unless it is one seriously small goby. I think that they can buy one from the store for about that much as well, so y dont u just "give it away". U can keep it, cuz dwarfs cant handle sumthing that size anyway. Maybe a small, small goby, or firefish, or neon goby, but thas about it.

chandler04

Wat ru running on filtration? U shouldnt have a volitan in there anyway. Im upgrading to a 120 to house my volitan. He barely fits in my 55, he aint too happy. U cant house a volitan for life with as many tank mates as u have. Depending on his size, u shouldnt even GET a fuzzy dwarf, and also get rid of the eel and the puffer. U should have some SERIOUS skimmer on there, plus like a uv sterilizer and carbon even. U got some serious pooping machines. And, the dwarf wont survive, cuz while yer trying to feed it, or teaching it how to feed, other faster fish will get there first. I wouldnt do it. Wait until u get that big tank that yer thinking of. If u need to, then get rid of yer fish, or jack up yer filtration to the extreme.

cartman101

I have a emporer 400,seaclone protein skimmer (buying a new one in october)and i do 5% water changes every week.
And i found out i could keep a v.lion most of its life in my 55gal. Do you think i could get rid of my V.lion for a dwarf lion??:notsure:

cartman101

Originally posted by Cartman101
Thats it! Iam probably going to get rid of my V.lion.

Ya , right! I have been reading books about V.lionfish and iam reaserching and in all that info they said "minimum tank size for Volitans lionfish=50gal