Getting rid of everything!

jammzoot

Tank: 120 Gal 6' long
Lighting: (4) 36" 96W power compacts, w/ individual ballasts. 2 10k, 2 actinic bulbs. (might be time to replace bulbs). metal reflecting plate covers inside of the hood.
Hood: homemade wood, 12" off water surface, two big doors in front.
Substrate: 3 to 4 inchs sand/crushed coral mix. Full of all sorts of goodies.
Rock: 80+lbs live rock. Most rock is covered in coralene (purple, green, red, etc.) Lots of Mushrooms (all sorts) and a few pieces covered with Xenia.
Inverts: 2 purple lobsters(2" + 3"), 1 cleaner shrimp(3"), 1 fire shrimp(3"), 2 green crabs, 5 or 6 large turbo snails, a handful of hermit crabs and 3 nice big Hawain hermits(with the one white claw)
Fish: 1 starting to change Anglefish (looks like an Emperor, but I'm pretty sure its an Imperator, beautiful fish), 1 yellow tang, 6 damsils.
Stand: Wrought Iron.
Refugium: 10gal tank, 5in sand, filled with that pollipy seaweed stuff.
Sump: 10gal
Pumps: One big Rio return pump and I have some other smaller ones.
Filter: Prizm Pro Deluxe
I'll sell it all at once or any piece(s) you want. I am not shipping anything though. I've had this tank up and stable for over three years now. I've been neglecting it as of late. (14 month old son) and decided get rid of everything. Send me email at jammzoot@aol.com with q's.

hnf2k

i see you have a 516 area code, im in roslyn, you nearby? im interested in your power compacts.

jammzoot

ackermsb - Yes, I'll sell the rock seperate, but I dont want to ship any livestock in the mail. Can you pick them up?
HNF2K - Sent you mail. I'm in Amityville.

ricecookie

You wouldn't happen to have an overflow and be willing to ship it would you? I would probably give you more money that a fish store.:D

jammzoot

I do have an overflow. It is part of an Aquaclear wet/dry filter, I beleive it is the 125 model(20"L X 9.75"W X 18"H ) forgot about that. I have the overflow box/prefilter on the tank now and the sump/bio balls, etc.. in the closet. Again, I'm not a big fan on shipping anything. Make an offer on the whole setup and I'll consider it.

jammzoot

ricecookie - If I remember correctly, I paid about $150 for it. I think $60 sounds like a good number. I'll ship it to you for that. what do you think?
I will have to what till Tuesday, after the tank is stripped. I'll clean up everyting also for you.

ricecookie

Sir, you have yourself a deal. Email me at wantasmartcookie^yahoo.com (replace ^ with @). Just a couple of things before we complete this transaction. I am only comfortable purchasing things online by using paypal. If you have an account please let me know. Also, could you send me a picture of what you are selling me. I believe that I know which model you are selling me, but I would like to make sure. I look foward to doing business with you.:joy: Which model of rio return pump do you have? I might just want to take it off of your hands too.

jammzoot

Sounds good. Paypal is fine. I will send you all the details and pics in the morning. I'm stuck at work tonight. :)

magyk

Thanks for the Shrimp I'm trying to catch my purple psuedo right now so the shrimp become lunch
There is no direct link for long Island reef association but goto google and type it in and is should be the first to come up
Thanks
Keith

jammzoot

Chandler04 - I'll sell the lighting for $150 for all. Each PC has its own ballast. If you want individual lights off the system, $40 each.
magyk - Nice meeting you. Glad you like the shrimp. Tell that purple psuedo to behave.