getting rid of this aneneme

D

dboy999

i got the "joe's juice" im blowin them all out ...takin the safe than sorry route..bta,other ones,and some aspista i seen around...

J

jupoc911

wish i could have got here earlier. It is 100% a BTA. bubble tipd bulp more towards the middle where as mojano's bubble at the end. Oh well though.

T

thomas712

Originally Posted by Jupoc911
wish i could have got here earlier. It is 100% a BTA. bubble tipd bulp more towards the middle where as mojano's bubble at the end. Oh well though.
Yeah I was pretty sure I mentioned that.
Originally Posted by Thomas712

You sure about that, looks like a BTA to me. Check the tentacles around the oral disk, are they all close to the sides or mixed within the oral disk?
Thomas

flamehawk

It's a BTA. If you don't want it I'll take it> I have 2 and they're great additions. Consider yourself lucky.

ophiura

Originally Posted by Thomas712
Yeah I was pretty sure I mentioned that.

Cool Thomas, I didn't know that

D

dboy999

well havent juiced any yet ill tryto peel the bta off ill throw him in my main tank i got a clarkii that wont let his pair into my rose tip aneneme..maybe he'll take to it...

D

dboy999

well for the first time a product does what it says its going to do in a long time!...Joe's juice works!!!!!used on the bta an about 5 aspastia's in seconds gone..havent done the musroom looking i think manjo. ones yet ..but ill tell ya this great product!

speg

I've gotten to the point that I cant read every single reply to a post... but i just noticed this and when I seen the pic at first I was thinking a small bta right away.. did it turn out to be a bta or a pest? I would put money on a BTA... but thats because im a bettin man ;)

D

dboy999

im a betting man myself but..this is a 75g.seahorse tank an if any anename is going to sting one of my 80$ an up horses there getting zapped..i actually tryed to peel off the bta looking one but sucked way in a hole in the lr it was in ,so waited till he came out again a blasted him had to do people..my horses are too delicate an this is a species only tank some anename is not gonna ruin it ..i have 4 anenemes in my main tank i love them but had to be done!oh again if you dident read before joes juice works great!

twindadx2

Originally Posted by dboy999
i know this!ia asking best ways of getting rid of it i blasted a few large aspsita before putting rock in missed him. thats the question?
i have a whole@#$% load in my tank which i recently bought i am new to saltwater and i found out they are anenome majanos they can take over your tank (they look kinna cool ) they can also kill some fish.. i just found my diamond goby dead yesterday dont know if thats what did it.. But i have sent for some Joe's Juice should be here tomorrow have heard good and bad reviews ill just have to try and see . well good luck..

rberhow

Originally Posted by twindadx2
i have a whole@#$% load in my tank which i recently bought i am new to saltwater and i found out they are anenome majanos they can take over your tank (they look kinna cool ) they can also kill some fish.. i just found my diamond goby dead yesterday dont know if thats what did it.. But i have sent for some Joe's Juice should be here tomorrow have heard good and bad reviews ill just have to try and see . well good luck..
Hmmm, if your tank is new, I would have to lean towards your diamond goby actually starving to death since they feed off the sand. Just a thought.....

twindadx2

well thanks for the info on the goby i guess itss possible i do have 50 lbs live sand if that make any diff. but i am also new to saltwater i do have 9 other tanks (freshwater) so i am still learning too. 1 ? 4 u is that a pic of your dog, i have a golden to thanks paul