Getting some corals today!!

triga22

I went on thursday to where I usually go and he said that there was nothing to frag. Today I am going to Optimum Aquarium and the Marine Fish and Reef store to get some corals.
I just wanted to let you guys and gals know because I have been waiting forever! :notsure:
:joy:
-P.S. I went to the Braves game and they lost to the Marlins :mad: , but the Friday night fireworks were fantastic :jumping: .

triga22

Alright. I just got back from Optimum and got 3 mushrooms for 20 and a crab. I would like to know how to acclimate it. Do I float it like a fish and then add water every 10 min?

triga22

Yes. I didnt acclimate by drip. I know that its good to do but instead I just added water ever 10 mins for an hour. The crab and corals are in the tank.

puffer32

Shrooms should be fine. And as long as you acclaimated the crab to your salinity it should be fine also. Inverts don't like fast changes and lower salinity.

triga22

My salinity is 1.025-6. All parameters 0. PH 8.2. My crab and shrooms are fine. Im going to post the pics on my Thread if you wanna see them.