Giant Grouper

fishyfishy123

Hi. I am new and i have three saltwater fish tanks and one freshwater. my sizes of my tank are 110 reef tank. A 95 predator tank. And a 12 cowfish tank. Last but not least a 29 fresh tropics tank. Ok. My point is i have a large panther grouper. Can survive anything (believe me) and he is about 1 foot long. He has outgrown my predator tank so i need to sell him. Any offers. He can survive anything and is not aggresive.Any offers?
Thanks,
FishyFishy123 :cheer:

reefforbrains

Mods- also might want to move this to the Classifieds section.
As long as its not abused, the sale of livestock while normally forbidden on the forumn is ok in such situations as a tank breakdown or something such as this where its in the animals best interest.
Do try and get a clean pic of the Grouper

reefforbrains

I am not a Moderator on this forum so I dont have any say in it, but I dont think you are in danger. Usually they would prefer you to participate in the boards before selling anything. Its safer for all involved and it also shows more respect to SFW.com that you are a user not just an oppourtunist trying to cash in on thier customer base. But participating is exactly what you are doing so I doubt anyone will bother you given the situation. Your doing the right thing.
Take your time and stroll around the different catigories, many good minds on these boards and cumalitive exp is vast.
Welcome to the boards and I hope you continue to learn and share with the rest of us Salt addicts..
-RFB

fishyfishy123

Oh believe me. I have too many fish. here ill list 'em.
Reef 110 gallon.
sailfin tang
mystery wrasse
two rabbit fish
red wrasse
tomato clowns
fire wrasse
labouti wrasse
eight line wrasse
six line wrasse
6 cardinals
2 chromis
2 longnose hawkfish
fire hawkfish
2 coral gobys
randalls goby
predator tank
panther grouper (1 foot any offers for him)
blonde naso tang
pollini groupwer
eel
golden puffer
cowfish tank
two spotted cowfish
a lined australian cowfish
tons of coral
so any offers for my 12 inch grouper i will get a pic asap

greenwolf52

welcome
sounds like you've got some experience. what kind of eel do you have?
and also what kind of filtration on that predator tank?

fishyfishy123

Originally Posted by greenwolf52
welcome
sounds like you've got some experience. what kind of eel do you have?
and also what kind of filtration on that predator tank?
I have an australian leopard.My filtration is, ok i forgot. Back to my point, is anyone interested in my grouper? I will get a pic when i feed them in half an hour.

S

shark bait

I live in so cal and could help with your issue. I often take in sharks from poor homes or ones that were put in a tank with out the owners doing the needed research. I have had a ton over the years and could give this guy a 330g home if needed. Sounds like the fish NEEDED to be moved for it ti live well.
Jwilliams7@farmersagent.com

S

shark bait

Mods, is this post ok as it is not the sell of a fish but finding a better home as it is in a system that is too small?

greenwolf52

Originally Posted by fishyfishy123
I have an australian leopard.My filtration is, ok i forgot. Back to my point, is anyone interested in my grouper? I will get a pic when i feed them in half an hour.
thanks for answering my question on the filtration...i was only curious, but i guess it's too bad that you forgot what kind of filtration you use. kinda of a hard thing to remember...
anyway where are those pics, buddy?

justforfun

I can take it from you. Put it in my buddies 500 gallon for now. Then I can move him to my 1600 gallon when it is done.
Got a pic.