Giving Away 55 Gal.!!!!!

My family is moving cross country and we don't have room for my tank:( I live in Spanaway WA. and we have to leave VERY soon!
The tank is a 55 gallon w/stand and all my fish stuff. If you want it you gotta come by tomaro morning at the latest!:eek: I live at 25406 34th ave east off of 255th on mountain hiway. Did I mention it's FREE?:D (I really don't want to leave it for the people aroung my house to take:eek: ) They're redneck hill billies;)
Thanks come soon
-Nadia
btw 253-875-4936

Seattle,Tacoma,Parkland, Spanaway
Take I-5 south towards Portland,change to 512 to Puyallup.
Get off at the Pacific Ave. exit(Pacific Ave. aka.Route 7,Aka mountain Hwy.)Take a right off the Hwy. The cross streets will be Numbered streets. If the numbers are going down, you are going toward Tacoma and need to turn around. Your exit is at about 112th st....go to 255th st and take a right on it. Follow the street around and you will find 34th ave...take another right. We're on the right...tank will be in the yard with a large tupperware with accessories.
Let me know if you are still coming.

jlem

I didn't realize that it had to be gone that quick. I don't have a day off until wendesday. Sorry

uwscotch

I will take it if it is not too late. just saw post today. left message on you answering system. I hope you get back to me.
aaron