Gmail invites...

j trigger

I have 3 gmail invites to give away... If anyone wants a gmail account post your email and ill send ya an invite. First 3 to reply, get one.

nw2sltfsh

what is it?
Gmail is -
Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that includes 1,000 megabytes (1 gigabyte) of storage. The backbone of Gmail is a powerful Google search engine that quickly finds any message an account owner has ever sent or received. That means there's no need to file messages in order to find them again.
When Gmail displays an email, it automatically shows all the replies to that email as well, so users can view a message in the context of a conversation. There are no pop-ups or untargeted banner ads in Gmail, which places relevant text ads and links to related web pages adjacent to email messages.
this service is offered by Google and has quite a few great features for people who cannot keep up with their email or have older systems that need more space --
Alot of info is avialable online about the benefits and features

c marlowe

Gmail "scans" all your mail. It's not secure. All your mail is read via robot so they can target advertise. Same thing as spyware IMO. It is also VERY easy to hack.

mujtba

I work in IT. Gmail is NO good. The only thing they offer to entice people, is the 1G FREE space. MSN, GalaxyHit, and others offer more space, some just charge, but atleast theres no advertisements!!! Gmail should be known as SPAMAIL.

moraym

Text on the side I don't consider spam, i don't even notice its there. GMail definitely doesnt sell to outside vendors, as I have never had spam on my gmail account. As far as scanning my email and being insecure, i dont use my gmail for financial data, so if hackers want to know my saturday plans or football tailgate time, they're welcome to spend their time reading my crap.

j trigger

MorayM, I totally agree... I basically use my gmail account just for my message board notifications.. It comes in handy because google has this toolbar icon that notifies you when you have mail...
If some hacker wants to know that I need some saltwater worm ID'd then let them.

doxboi

anyone at GalaxyHit can do anything GMAIL can do, like scan words in messages and place advertisment that pertain to those words. Anyone can do it, it just so happens GMAIL does not hide that they can do that. It is of no harm GMAIL is great!!