go home clown

mysticgal22

I bought a anenome a few days ago, a purple tip, and the clowns dont even realize its there. I have 2 false p clowns.Will they ever make it their home?

alex.m

Originally posted by mysticgal22
I bought a anenome a few days ago, a purple tip, and the clowns dont even realize its there. I have 2 false p clowns.Will they ever make it their home?

I bought 3 so far and can't get my false percs to go there too

lovethesea

it takes awhile sometimes. And sometimes they never go. Ours took about 3 months. And then one night he started "dancing"around it. Now they are a very happy couple.
:D

lovethesea

don't you agree they kinda "dance" :D Our tank was lights out one night and my husband and I were watching a movie. I kept seeing all of this unusual movement in the tank. There was Bozo
going in and out of the anemone. We didn't know what to make of it since he didn't know the thing existed for about 3 months.
Now Bozo always looks so comfy in there, especially when he's "sleeping".
cool avator, very mysterious ;)

asbury030

I bought a BTA and with in two days my Tomato clown has been playin in it and wont leave the anemone out of his site.

T

thomas712

Get a picture of a clown hosting in the same anemone that you have and tape it to the tank facing in so the clown sees it. I'm not kidding, its been known to work.
Thomas

lovethesea

Thomas.....really? I love clowns and don't know a lot about them.
But are you kiddin?
Melody, this avator is a keeper. I noticed the playboy bunny ;)
and did you have the one with the hot bod guy with what looked like broomers face? That was cute.
Where is everyone finding these?

T

thomas712

Originally posted by Thomas712
I'm not kidding, its been known to work.
Thomas

:) No joke

saltyj

Can anyone post a pic of their Perc in a BTA. I found a pic on google but I think it is a LTA. Thanks
I am trying this picture thing I spent to much on my BTA for them to not host in it.

well i have to addmit that clowns are really cool i have two perculas in my tank and i am going to get a bubble tip anenome because i have abserved at my lfs that the percula clowns just love them a shipment came in with a couple of clowns and then i cam back about five days later and as soon as i walked into the aquariums there was on laying right in it and looked so cool:eek:
it looked like it was sleeping in a bed. i also am going to get a bubble tip becasue i have read that they can split theirselfs to make more anenomes and that way i wont have to buy any more than one