Go Pistons!

For those that live in a cave, chalk another one up for the Pistons . . . . Lakers are done and its about time.

What?? Not a Piston's fan?

:help: <

[hr]
Phil Jackson
<

[hr]
Shaq
:nervous: <---- Kobe

C

capschamp

Originally posted by 007
For those that live in a cave, chalk another one up for the Pistons . . . . Lakers are done and its about time.

Defense wins championships.

i hope sheed makes karl malone his little _____ before the end of game 5:jumping:

Originally posted by Cptn Howdy
i hate that phantom of the opera dude. i seriously wanna see his nose broken. i hate him.

If you can catch him!
I have to admit that these are two very well matched teams. They are exciting games to watch.

jlem

Originally posted by 007
I have to admit that these are two very well matched teams. They are exciting games to watch.

Exiting to watch is very true but not because they are evenly matched. Exiting to watch because the Lakers are no where near the team talent of the Pistons and I love to watch the Lakers get beat down and loose in 5 ( almost was 4 )
Laker are totally lost out there. It's not the refs either. Lakers have had the refs in their corners plenty of times ( kings- laker series 2 years ago ). The refs are being fair now and the Lakers can't win that way:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

coxy101

Who says the Pistons will win 4 games to 1? Shoulds have been a sweep!
Ouch, Lakers! hee hee!

P-I-S-T-O-N-S!

It SHOULD have been a 4 game series and over by now . . . .
If it were not for Kobe's miracle 3 pointer at the end of game 2 we would have it by now. Piston's have repeatedly outplayed the lakers every game.