Go Taylor Hicks!

alohami

Well, since Taylor has made it to the finals I thought we needed to bump this thread!
I admit I wasn't a huge fan of him at first, but I have to say he's won me over. Since he has made it this far I hope he wins! He is definately an entertainer! ***)

N

n_sarno

boooo taylors lame.. go Katherine!!!!
I've got the Mcpheverrrrrr

ruaround

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
isnt that what you get after McPuking from eating McDonalds...

i hope Taylor wins...

alohami

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
I think what you have is an over abundance of McHormones. :hilarious
Just kidding...what guy wouldn't?!? She is beautiful!

ssweet1

My son and I have been voting for Taylor since the auditions!! Simon was so close to not letting him past the audition. I really hope he wins, he is better than Katherine. I felt that Chris and Elliott were better than she was also. She did an awesome job of Somewhere over the rainbow but the other two songs were yuck.
Carrie

emperor11

TAYLOR RULES! He had an incredible performance last night. Looking forward to tonite! 1 hour and 21 minutes to go.

lovethesea

well, he won.......I am glad he did. He has a great voice for music. Can't wait to see what kind of music they have him put out for his first CD. I say a mix of soul and classic rock and roll.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by ruaround
congrats to Taylor...

but most of all... THANK GOODNESS IDOL IS OVER
:jumping:

YESSSSSS............. :joy:

N

n_sarno

Originally Posted by AlohaMI
I think what you have is an over abundance of McHormones. :hilarious
Just kidding...what guy wouldn't?!? She is beautiful!

Hilarious..
lol
pretty upset that hick won! lol im a hick 2 dont worry..
boo.. lol oh well.. we'll b seein Katherine around :)
yay for Mchormones.. I mean McPhee lollll

emperor11

I was torn on this one. I thought they were both good. But, I'm glad Taylor won, because he has an incredible voice, and deserved to win. But, then again..so did Katharine. She sang well, but she LOOKED even better! Can you spell H-A-W-T?? LOL.. So, really, I would have been happy with either one of them winning. But, I am glad Taylor won.

dennycrane

AAAAHHHHHHH, YYEEEEEEAAAAAAH! He did it! I figured he had it in the bag ever since Chis got the boot. Kat will have a great career, so they both win in the end. I've got his two albums that he's released here and I have to tell you...ya'll are going to love it! Hopefully, AI will opt to remaster his albums in lieu of having him sing a bunch of miserable songs that he didn't write (see final song Tues. night). He really is a talented songwriter and performer. Really looking forward to see him flourish in this business...

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by ruaround
congrats to Taylor...

but most of all... THANK GOODNESS IDOL IS OVER
:jumping:
i know, i hate the show