Go Tigers!

ruaround

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Boooooooooooooo!!!!! Boooooooooo!!!
Go Braves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooo
GO BRAVES!!!
... and booo to the spankees atleast... i hope the tigers go all the way...

ruaround

right on... i spent 2 summers in snellville... and visit once in a while now... i have a buddie that lives there... and one that live near lake lanier...

ruaround

Originally Posted by sign guy
what part of Idaho I have allways wanted to vist that area
Boise... you should its a great place!!!

oceanists

That look on Damon and Arods face was priceless..... Im telling you it is the curse of the Payroll..... What big name player will we get to see in shock that they lost at the end of next year???
W#here is Pay-Rod going to go , you know the Yankees will be looking to dump him.... and how about Torre???? I would like to see the Redsox get Torre. Will good old George throw the towel in and finally hand the team down to his son in law??? Lots to see with the yankees this offseason........... One thing is for sure though .... THEY AINT GONNA WIN THE WS THIS YEAR!!!!! wooooooooooooohooooooooo
Werent all the "EXPERTS" saying they have the best lineup in major league history and nobody will beat them?? Let me mark it down for ya plain and simple...
Yankees $200,000,000
Tigers $84,000,000
seeing Error-Rod on the verge of suicide ....... PRICELESS!
Damon , Abrue, A-Dud
a combined 3 for 42 in the playoffs!!!! MAWAAWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAWHAHWHAHWAHWHAHWAHWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

efishnsea

Originally Posted by efishnsea
The highest payroll in baseball get their a---- kicked.

Go DODGERS
YEP DODGERS SUCK