Goby & Blennies

xxxespoxxx

Just wanted to reassure myself people say these 2 fish are compatable. Does anyone have these 2 species in their tank and are there any issues.
I have a yellow headed sleeper goby and a yellow watchman goby and I'm thinking of getting a blenny there so cool looking. Just want to hear what you guys think if they would be okay in my 120 gallon

flower

Originally Posted by xXxEsPoxXx
http:///forum/post/3233570
Just wanted to reassure myself people say these 2 fish are compatable. Does anyone have these 2 species in their tank and are there any issues.
I have a yellow headed sleeper goby and a yellow watchman goby and I'm thinking of getting a blenny there so cool looking. Just want to hear what you guys think if they would be okay in my 120 gallon

I really don't know about a yellow watchmen and a yellow headed sleeper goby in a 120g tank. However, I have had a sleeper goby and a lawnmower blenny in my 90g for a very long time with no problems.

xxxespoxxx

I already have the 2 goby's its just that I want to add a blenny to the mix. Wondering if the blenny would stir up trouble