goby question

okelani

What types of foods do you all feed your gobies?
Does it have to be live?
Will they eat flake?
Are they long lived fish?
okelani

hkgar

I just added a Clown Goby yesterday and he has been hiding in my Colt Coral ever since. I am worried about him eating. He didn't come out for Spirulina. I am going to try some frozen Mysis and see what happens.
Is he just taking awhile to get used to his surroundings?
Oh yah, acclimated with drip for 2.5 hours.

kdfrosty

I have a Yellow Watchman. He eats Prime Reef flake, Mysis, enriched brine, and occasionally some Nori.

feixjai

i have had my firefish goby since the first time i set up my tank which was in january. it survived a heat out burst (stupid heater). survived while moving rocks and sand. so they are pretty hardy. my goby is a monster. eats anything i feed it. i have fed it tropical (freshwater) flakes, frozen brine shrimp, frozen krill, frozen mysis shrimp. good luck with your goby if you decide to get one
henry

rickd

Mine Eats anything i put in the tank he came up the other day and took a piece of silverside that i was feeding my Brilttle star right off the touthpick it scared me but it was cool just like fishing for Goobies :hilarious

matty0h_52

i have a rainbow/ sand sifter- and he does just that eats a pile of sand and sifts it through his gills kind of cool